Ortho Diagnostics Vitros 3600
Designing an immunoassay system for laboratories that require accurate, precise, fast, and non-stop testing takes a level of understanding that comes only from first-hand experience. The VITROSÂ® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System represents the study, input, and feedback from a diverse group of laboratories from around the world.
Designed to help you do more with less, the VITROSÂ® 3600 Immunodiagnostic System provides:
– A world-class immunoassay menu on a high-productivity platform
– Proven, easy-to-use, self-monitoring VITROSÂ® technologies
– High-quality, high-reportable result efficiency
– Single-use tips for patient samples and reagents to address carry-over and cross contamination concerns – Reagent standardization with other VITROSÂ® Systems
– Ability to change reagents and consumables and waste while operating
– More predictable turnaround times and uninterrupted workflow
– A greener eco-footprint that uses no water and minimizes waste
– Seamless operation alongside the VITROSÂ® 5,1 FS Chemistry System
Features & BenefitsÂ
Helps ensure the quality of the test result, reduces error potential and provides real-time operator notification and traceability.
Reagent-less determination of sample quality indices without additional sample volume or impact on throughput. Reduces the time, labor and error potential of manual interpretation – first time on a stand alone immunoassay system.