The AIA-600 II Automated Immunoassay Analyzer has become the new standard in benchtop immunoassay analyzers. This proven system has earned the reputation of delivering highly reliable results for immunoassay testing.
Fitting in just 30 inches of counter space, the AIA-600 II Automated Immunoassay Analyzer provides big system features in a small, benchtop analyzer. The instrument has a throughput of 60 results per hour including STAT assay results in 18 minutes, making it an ideal solution for time-critical tests such as cardiac markers.
AIA-600 II System Features
- Throughput of 60 Results per Hour
- STAT Assay Results in ~ 18 Minutes
- Third Generation Sensitivity
- Primary Tube Sampling
- Dual Clot Detection
- Compact Benchtop Size
- Random access for both routine and STAT immunoassays
- Automated sample diluent and pre-treatment
- Full Test Menu
- Unit Dose Test Cup reagent system
- Dry reagent format ensures 60 to 90 day calibration stability for most assays
- Continuous random access operation
- Simplistic Operation
- User-friendly interface & simplistic operation
- Automated sample level sensing.
- Automated daily maintenance.
First STAT result is reported in ~ 18 minutes, and additional STAT results are reported every 60 seconds. Additional samples and tests can be added at any time without interrupting sample processing. Once STAT samples are processed, the system resumes standard testing automatically.
The operator may load bar-coded primary tubes or sample cups directly on the system. Up to 5 unit dose test cups can be loaded behind each patient sample.
Once samples and test cups are loaded, the operator presses START and walks away.
Tosoh’s exclusive dual clot detection monitors the specimen at sample processing and again at the wash phase. Bar-coded samples allow accurate patient identification without manual worklist entry. Additional features include: reliable and accurate disposable pipette tips to eliminate carryover; automated sample level sensing for short sample detection; and bi-directional interface to eliminate operator error and decrease hands-on time.