Horiba ABX Pentra 60C+ Hematology Analyzer
– Data management on stand-alone PC
– Micro-sampling from whole blood
– Cytochemistry, impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) DHSS* Technology.
– Perfect homoginization of blood samples with reagents – MDSS** Technology
– Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
– Reagents: only 4 onboard reagents an 1 diluent.
– Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS** Technology
– 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
– Basophilis counted through specific channel.- High resolution matrix.
* DHSS: Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System (HORIBA Medical Patent)
** MDSS: Multi-Distribution Sampling System (HORIBA Medical Patent)