The Roche Hitachi 912 chemistry analyzer is a fully automated system, offering high-quality performance in every use. This clinical chemistry workhorse system was designed to meet various laboratory demands ranging from small to medium workloads. Instrument operators can expect to conveniently obtain reliable results with the Hitachi 912 computerized system.
Users can flawlessly perform various laboratory procedures with the Roche Hitachi 912 including standard and special clinical chemistries, homogeneous immunoassays and STAT analyses. This model can also store up to 35 tests on board including 3 Ion-Selective Electrodes (ISE), and perform 360 tests per hour or up to 720 tests with an optional ISE.
– 46 programmable tests available
– Assay types include monochromatic, bi-chromatic, endpoint and kinetic
– Intuitive software with contest-sensitive help
– No adapters needed
– Equipped with interchangeable reagents, calibrators and controls
– Offers access to patient results through computerized system
– Automated sample handling