Roche Hitachi 911 is a computerized chemistry analyzer supplied by Block Scientific. It uses plasma, serum, urine, and CSF sample types to execute in qualitative and vitro quantitative determination on a broad range of analysts.
Hitachi 911 is a fully automated, discrete analyzer comprising two units: control unit and analytical unit. Control unit is composed of a keyboard, a monitor (CRT), and a printer. The analytical unit involves a photometric measuring system, an ISE System and a CPU.
Roche Hitachi 911 is a complete system with probes, manuals and waste outlet. It is capable of performing both potentiometric and photometric assays. For photometric assays, it has a throughput capacity of 360 tests per hour. Its ISE module, with a throughput of 760 tests per hour, allows the automatic calibration of sodium, potassium and chloride levels.
– 46 programmable tests
– STAT testing capability
– Monochromatic, bi-chromatic, endpoint and kinetic assay types
– Sampling rate: One in every 20 seconds for ISE, one in every 10 seconds for photometric chemistries
– Refrigerated storage for 64 reagent containers
– Reagent dispense volume is 25 – 350 mL per
– Total reaction volume per test is 250 – 500 mL
– Refurbished with 90 day parts warranty
– Reagents, controls, and consumables may be available
– Service contracts may be available