Abbott Cell Dyn 1800 Hematology Analyzer
The CELL-DYN 1800 has been developed to continue Abbott Laboratories’ commitment to laboratory hematology analyzers. The CELL-DYN 1800 is specifically designed to meet the needs of the world’s changing laboratory environment. This new 3-part leukocyte differential analyzer has an expanded data log to handle up to 10,000 samples, a bar code reader for more reliable data transcription and a smaller size to easily fit into today’s laboratories. With over 12,000 CELL-DYN 3-part differential analyzers in use around the world, the CELL-DYN 1800 is building on years of experience and is the perfect size analyzer for any hematology lab.
The CELL-DYN 1800 provides fast, accurate results and differential screening with sophisticated data management, in a compact, easy-to-use system.
– 18*-parameter automated system
– 3 part differential
– Open and Pre-Dilute Modes
– 30 µl open mode (40 µl pre-dilute mode) sample requirement
– Color LCD Monitor with three histogram displays
– Cyanide-Free Lyse reduces biohazard and safety risks
– Results in only 60 seconds
– 10,000 specimen data storage with graphics
– Inkjet printer for clean, clear reports
*PCT and PDW